Mwilmar PDA

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WM5 Phone Canvas Resource Editing



The idea is to complete change the Phone canvas of WM5... u can add, delete, realocate and rezise each button asign in there...
We still don't have same prespective on this and we don't have a proper distribution method  so, i think this is just a beta project only...

complete discuss here

and this is some material u can try...

Resouce Hack Software

My Resource DLLSkin Registry

Oryginal Tapress Contains complete (not crippled) tapres.dll and tapres.96.dll for WM5 with correct PE headers. Suitable for skinning of WM5...

PS: I'm not contiue this for a moment until i found a proper methot to distribute dll...


2 Comments:

  • thanks!

    http://q-biq.bloggagratis.se

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • Dear Mwilmar

    I have a HTC Wizard with the 2.25 ROM. My Dialer is original. I was trying to remove the Cngular logo and renamed the operatorlogo.gif file. I lost the logo and also Smart dialing. I renamed the gif back to original name but no smart dialing. Coild you help me fix this.

    By Blogger DrVx, at 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home